Sometimes Windows users tend to face a problem in installing or activating the .NET Framework 3.5 feature. This feature is an essential part to run most of the Windows-based applications. If you are one of those users then this article will act as your ultimate guide to fix the issue.
How to fix the .NET Framework 3.5 missing issue on Windows 10?
Install .NET Framework 3.5 as a windows feature:
- Press the Windows Key + R key
- Then input appwiz.cpl in the RUN dialogue box and click OK
- Now, click on Turn Windows feature on or off
- Next, look for .NET Framework 3.5 option and enable it
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process
Use DSIM command to install .NET Framework 3.5:
- Press Windows key + R key
- Then input cmd in the RUN dialogue box and click OK
- Now, type the following command in cmd:
DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:X:sourcessxs
- Let the command run and then restart the PC
If this article helped you in resolving the issue then, please leave your feedback in the comments section below. However, if you tried every method mentioned above in the article and weren’t able to fix the issue then let us know what other way you tried to fix the problem.