Print to PDF is the latest feature in Windows 10 that comes handy when you directly want to print the PDF files. However, this feature is showing up problems in functioning correctly. Here are some ways to fix this issue on your Windows 10.
How to fix the issue Print to PDF not working in Windows 10?
Disable/Enable the print PDF feature:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Search for Windows features
- Now select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Next, head over to Microsoft Print to PDF and click disable.
- Now reboot your PC and enable the Microsoft Print to PDF by following the same steps as above.
Make Print to PDF as default printer:
- Press Windows key + S key
- Search devices and printers
- Now choose devices and printers from the list.
- Now head over to the Printers section.
- Look for Print to PDF option and right-click on it.
- Next select Set as a default printer
Updating the printer driver:
- Open Device Manager
- Click on Print Queues
- Now right-click on Microsoft Print to PDF option and head over to update the driver.
- Follow the displayed instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- After that, Restart your PC and see if the issue is fixed.
If the article was useful to you in any way then don’t forget to leave your feedback in the comments below.