Sometimes you’re unable to install the SSD on your Windows PC. Here are some quick fixes to this issue of yours so keep reading and make sure to follow the instructions.
How to fix the error can’t install SSD?
Download and run windows media creation tool:
- On a functioning computer
- Head over to the Microsoft software download website
- Then download media creation tool and launch it
- Choose Create installation media for another PC
- Select a language, edition and architecture (32 or 64-bit)
- Follow the steps to create installation media then click Finish
- Connect the installation media to your computer that isn’t working and turn it on
- On the setup screen enter language and other preferences and click Next
- Choose Repair your computer
- On Choose an option menu click Troubleshoot
- Choose Advanced options and select System Restore
- Select Reset this PC to reinstall Windows 10
- Click Download File
- Then click Save
- Run the BIOS update utility from Windows environment
- Navigate to where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file
- Windows System will auto restart and update BIOS
- After BIOS update is finished
- the system will automatically reboot to effect changes.
Use command prompt:
- Head over to BIOS settings and enable UEFI mode.
- Press Shift+F10 to start command prompt
- Then type the following command:
Type Select disk [disk number]
Type Clean Convert MBR
- Let the command run and restart the PC
If this article helped you install the SSD again like before then please leave your feedback in the comments section below. But if not then let us know what other methods you used to fix the error as it helps us to improve our guides.