0x8007000e error is a Windows update error. It usually shows up when you’re checking for Windows update, and you can’t update your Windows software. Here are some ways to resolve this update error so that you can update your Windows 10 like before. Just read and follow the steps given below.
How to fix the update error 0x8007000e?
Try Windows Update troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter update is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows update, and it works for errors such as 0x8007000e.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Fist click Select Start
- Then click Settings
- Now select Update & Security
- Then click on Troubleshoot
- Then select Windows Update under Get up and running, and then select Run the troubleshooter.
Renaming the software distribution folder:
- Open the command prompt and run as admin
- Then type in the following command in the command prompt:
- Let the command run and restart your PC
Run system’s file checker:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run and then restart your PC
If you know more fixes to this error mention them in the comments below!