Microsoft has released Windows 11 Build 22000.176 Update. Your Windows 11 will auto update to this version in a few minutes, or you can go to Settings app and check for Windows update.
What’s new in Windows 11 build 22000.176?
This is a small update with nothing so exciting but the option to pin/unpin default icons from taskbar settings.
Actually now you can pin or unpin search, widgets, chat, and other system default icons from taskbar settings.
Though this is a small tweak rather than a new feature, many people will find it useful for their computing routine. Especially those users who often accidently unpin these icons and then don’t know how to bring them back. Now they can show or hide these taskbar icons from taskbar settings.
Bug fixes in Windows 11 build 22000.176
- Bluetooth issue fixed which caused Bluetooth not working after waking up from system hibernate.
- Unexpected error while copying pictures from USB camera fixed.
- Added learn more help link to Windows Hello in OOBE.
- Issue fixed for outgoing calls missing ringing.
- Install button not working in Microsoft Store issue fixed.
- Fixed rating and reviews not responding problem.