The Windows skips BIOS isn’t a one-time problem. It keeps appearing every now and then and just spoils your experience. Most of the time a simple reboot is able to fix this issue perhaps, not always it is this easy to fix this problem. In that case, you can use the step by step solutions mentioned below in the article.
How to fix the Windows skips BIOS error?
- Click Download File
- Then click Save
- Run the BIOS update utility from Windows environment
- Navigate to where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file
- Windows System will auto restart and update BIOS
- After BIOS update is finished
- the system will automatically reboot to effect changes.
Run an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run and then restart the PC
If the above-mentioned solutions didn’t work for you then you can go for resetting the BIOS by removing the BIOS battery. However, some motherboards may have a separate BIOS button for this task.
If this article was helpful in fixing the error then, please leave your feedback in the comments section below.