Windows Updates message gets your computer stuck? Here’s the fix
Download Windows updates depending on your connection speed, network settings, and the size of the update. Usually, the update began looping if they find some corruption when performing their processes.
If you find that your computer is stuck or loop in this update message, there are several things you can do to solve the problem and see if it is lost.
Perform Auto Repair
To do this task, you need to download the Windows 10 ISO then make Media Creation Tool; you can do it from another PC.
Once you get the installation media, follow the steps below:
Insert the Windows installation disk if you have or USB drive and then restart your computer. You will see a message that asks to press any key to boot from the DVD.
- Press any key to boot from the DVD
- Once you see the Install Windows page appears, click Repair your computer to start Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
- In winter, go to Select the options screen
- click Problems
- Click Advanced Options
- An advanced Options box will display
- Click Auto Repair
Note: If you do not view the Press key to boot from the DVD message, you need to change the boot order in your BIOS settings to start from the disc or USB.
You only require to update the BIOS if needed, such as when solving compatibility issues. It can be tricky, and make your computer inoperable if any errors occur.
By following the given steps precisely as they are to order changes in the boot and then make improvements:
In the process of restarting, check for any hints on how to interrupt normal startup
- Enter the BIOS Setup Utility. Most computers use F2, F10, ESC or the DELETE key to start this setup
- Search tab in the BIOS set the utility labelled Boot Order, Boot Options or Boot
- Use the arrow keys to go to the Boot Order
- press enter
- Find removable devices (CD, DVD, or USB flash drive) in the Boot list
- Use the arrow keys to move the industry to the top to appear first in the Boot list
- press enter
- You order the boot order has now been turned into a boot from CD, DVD, or USB.
- Press F10 to save changes.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window
- Your computer will restart normally
- Let SCAN continued for several minutes to remove malware infecting your PC
- Select preferred language, currency, time, keyboard or other input methods
- Click Next
- Click Repair your computer
- Select the operating system you want to repair (in this case Windows 10)
- Click Next
- On the selection screen Select
- select Issues
- Select Advanced Options
- Click System Restore